Yesterday I received this award from this blog I often visit - Montrealaise en Californie.
The rules are - state 7 random things about yourself and pass it on to other beautiful bloggers. I'll happily share 7 things about myself and I'll name a few beautiful blogs but I want no one to feel obliged to follow through. In other words....no pressure....feel free to smile, knowing you are a beautiful blogger and do nothing more. 'K?
Seven Random Things ( you never asked for but are getting nonetheless)
1. If I don't laugh (I mean a real belly laugh) at least 100 times a day, I'm having a really bad day.
2. I'm really good at re-inventing myself. I've fallen flat on my face or slid slowly into the dust many times, but I've gotten up everytime, dusted myself off and changed direction. (In other words - I actually think I can do everything. I can't, but I think I can. 'Nuff said!
3. A saying that describes me is - "Occasionally wrong - Never in doubt".
4. Of all of the things I have done and been in my life - being a mother gives me the most happiness.
hate strongly dislike e-mails with a threat attached, like "if you don't send this to 10 people in the next 10 minutes a flock of pigeons will descend on your head and have their way". You know what I do? I delete the threat and send it on, if it's good.
6. My all time favorite saying is from Henry Ford - "if you think you CAN or you think you Can't......YOU"RE RIGHT!"
7. I believe life is a gift and should be unwrapped daily!!!
And now, here are some beautiful bloggers I'm happy that I know.
Jennifer - Our journey continues.
Dita - Dita's darlings.
Valerie - Tadpoles and Tutus.