Monday, February 7, 2011

I ♥ Faces "Hearts"

CNY - pre 057





So, if you're thinking - hmmm.......haven't we seen this image before? Yup, you have. But this week's theme called for a repeat performance. When I entered last week's "best face", I hadn't read ahead that this week's theme was hearts and next week's is red. (Ahem....I won't do this for next week.....promise.)


So though I entered a closeup of Milana last week - I thought I'd use this one of both girls for this week's "heart" theme.


This should be a fun challenge so I hope you visit the site.



And I hope you have a happy heart today!

20 comments:

My Photographic Eye by Irela said...

Oh my goodness!!! LOOOOOVE!!!!

Sharon said...

Awwww, i {heart} this picture : )

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

We never tire of these two beauties....enjoying their sweet holiday treats!

This is perfect for this week's entry!!

Have a wonderful week Wanda~

xoxo,

Lisa

MG Atwood said...

what adorable subjects! Nice use of hearts

a Tonggu Momma said...

It's definitely strong enough for a repeat performance. Loved it when I saw it last week - love it again today. Your two cuties always look sweet, even without candy.

Tina Michelle said...

Such a cute pic!

Life with Kaishon said...

I love the picture so much. So sweet : ) Adorable as can be!

Robin said...

What beautiful daughters you have, I love this shot of their sweet sisterhood!

Kristi said...

What gorgeous colors! I adore the suckers (and the beautiful girls!)

Lori Lynn said...

Your youngest looks totally engaged! They are such cuties in their CNY and Valentines clothes!

Captivus said...

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL shot :-)

Ann H said...

Such beautiful girls! I love the colors and lovely faces.

Ashley Sisk said...

Adorable shot - the red suits them.

Gail said...

Love seeing them again, Wanda! perfect entry.

hugs,

Gail :)

Buckeroomama said...

Wonderful entry! I love all that red. :)

You do realize that next week's theme is RED... =)

Heather Parker said...

beautiful color and beautiful girls!

Michelle R Photography said...

This is adorable, Wanda!!

Jennifer Ku said...

beautiful!!!

Erika B said...

They are simply put....stunning!

Erika B

Leah and Maya said...

they are sooooo cute, and those look like pretty yummy hearts.