Sunday, April 1, 2012

April....means flowers, right?

Flowers and ballet 017-2 wm

Ni Hao Yall

(click on the button above for all the entries in this week's NiHaoyall challenge)

Nikon D300, 50mm 1:4, ISO 3200 (I wanted lots of noise for effect).
Flowers and ballet 026 wm

Flowers and ballet 003 wm


Flowers and ballet 014wmx2


Flowers and ballet 020 wm

Flowers and ballet 007wm


Flowers and ballet 001 wm

And a beautiful flower needs no words.

Only a moment to take it in.

Have a perfectly wonderful week.
xoxo



8 comments:

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

These are STUNNING Wanda!!!!!! Oh so STUNNING!!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Gina took the words right out of my mouth..... STUNNING INDEED!!! THESE might be some of my all time fav florals you have ever produced....they are exquisite Wanda!! LOVE THEM ALL!

xoxo,

Lisa

Our family said...

Oh my dear sweet talented friend... Where to begin? You have such an eye! Absolutely magnificent!

xoxo

Dita said...

Wanda...these are just GORGEOUS. I love the colors, the layers and the whole "feel" of these shots. Ah, yes, Spring is FINALLY here and though its so cold here this weekend...I know the warm days are just around the corner.

Have a great week.

xoxoxoxo
Dita

Gail said...

You know I love them all, but the first one is breathtaking!!! perfectly composed and just heavenly in all ways.

hugs,
Gail

Ewa said...

these are beautiful!

Ellie said...

Gail stole my word ;). Breathtaking!!!!!!!!!

xo ellie

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Wonderful macro photos.

Regards and best wishes