Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Check out these earrings.

Aren't they adorable?
A sweet little girl named Makayla is waiting in the same orphanage as Milana is from.
Waiting for her forever family to come and bring her home.

These earrings are only $12.00 and Makayla's Mom makes them to raise some funds to bring her home. You can check out their blog here.
(If this link doesn't work - 'cause for some reason it's not going through for me - go to http://www.bringinghomemakayla.blogspot.com/)
They come with posts too. I just ordered a bunch for Christmas gifts through paypal (on their blog site).
What could be easier than that?

6 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are very cute!! I love how you photographed them on the flower....very creative:)

Lisa

Our family said...

OOOHHHHHHH They are very cute indeed!

JinXiu said...

im going over right to to order my pair

thank you

Wanda said...

Lisa, it wasn't me. I asked Fonnetta (who I linked to) to e-mail me the picture from her blog post so I could post it on mine.

I'll pass along your compliment.
:)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You are so artistic and creative, I just assumed you came up with the idea!! Tell Fonnetta it looks great:)

Lisa

Dita said...

These are adorable! I'll go check out her site!