Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Snapshot

St Paul Playground 168 wm
Hi! It's me......I'm back.....from the land of "too much to do, think I'm on over-load, need some time-out and where did I go?" (Ever been there? Yeah...I thought so....it felt kind crowded there....) 

'K....nough said.

St Paul Playground 226 wm
So.....I thought I'd post some recent pictures. We were driving home from school and grocery shopping and passed the park where I spotted a sun flare. (And just happened to have my equipment with me as I'd had a shoot on location that day.)

St Paul Playground 201St Paul Playground 205

And it didn't take long before my two nut-balls were hamming it up.

I mentioned the last time I blogged that I'd post some pictures of the kids fooling around on same stage where Steven Tyler had performed this summer. I didn't get back here till today. And I hate strongly dislike saying I'll do something and not doing it (I said I dislike doing it....didn't say I didn't do......catch the difference?)

blog 2

So...here are those pictures from August. Dahlia acting like Miss Diva and Milana (aka Miss Wild Thang) doing an amazing impression of Elaine 
(circa: Seinfeld).
St Paul Playground 189 wm

Ni Hao Yall
Nikon D300, Lens 50mm 1.4, F/stop - 1.8, Shutter 1/200,ISO 200

St Paul Playground 228 wm blog
It's definitely fall around here and I feel like I'm finally coming up for air. I've spent way too much time with my nose in this screen (building my website: www.wandamalfara.com and trying to finish my photo blog attached to that site as well as tweaking my branding and marketing.....puff,puff. Almost done and beginning to feel human again). (How's that for a run-on sentence?)

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo 


5 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great eye on catching that beautiful light!!!

tinajo said...

Fun pics, love their style! :-)

Pieni Lintu said...

Very pretty!!

Tamar SB said...

They are too adorable! Way to capture the amazing lighting!

likeschocolate said...

The girls are so cute! Yes, I swim daily in the land of way too much to do.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visits from my friends

NeoCounter

Hi, I'm Wanda. I am a happy woman, wife to Danny for...oh....lots a years and finally Mom to THE most adorable little girl from Hunan, China - Dahlia. And now we have been blessed again with another daughter, Milana, from Zhejiang, China. (The 2 best things I've ever done!) We live in the Montreal area. After a loooonnngg wait for Dahlia's little sister Milana (pronounced - Mee-lana, like banana), we finally brought her home in August 2009. Dahlia came to us in Nov 2004 (at 20 months of age)and a year later we began the application for another baby - at the time the waiting period was around 8 months. Almost 4 years later (say what!?!)we, at last, brought Milana home. This began as the story of our journey to bring Milana home and life with her big sister, Dahlia. It now continues as we live as a family of four!
God. My (growing) family. Hangin' out with my girlies. My wonderful friends (you know who you are!). To laugh (out loud and a lot!). Music. Painting. Hugs. Long chats with my buds. My garden. To read (ha...when I can!). Sunshine. Spring, Spring and more Spring. Building things. Cooking. Decorating. Parties (ahem). The internet. Life. Movies. A.I. Dancing with the stars. So you think you can dance. Travel. Umm..did I say laughing my head off. Oh Gee...everything actually!!
the long road
the long road
we picture {this}
Photobucket
SimplyCandid
Wild Olive Tees