Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Snapshot "A visit to the Pumpkin Patch"

Pumpkin Patch 2012 027 wm
Once again, the time arrived for our annual Pumpkin Patch visit. We were later than usual this year so there were not many left on the ground but it was still fun to watch the girls running through the field in search of the perfect pumpkin.

Pumpkin Patch 2012 014 wm
Pumpkin Patch 2012 007 wm

Pumpkin Patch 2012 001-2 wm
Pumpkin Patch 2012 003 wm
Each year when I look back, I'm a bit blown away by just how much the girls grow and change. This was last year's visit to the same spot.
 http://atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.ca/2011/10/tuesdayaround-world.html
Pumpkin Patch 2012 013 wm

Pumpkin Patch 2012 018 wm
Helen's Fall Flowers 035 wm
I visited my friend Helen's flower shop this week where she had some beautiful and unusual arrangements made. This was one of my favorites. I'm not an "orange" lover but this flower is so amazing to me.
Pumpkin Patch 2012 036 wm
(As is this one!)

Nikon D300, Lens 50mm 1.4, f/3.5, 1/125 shutter speed,iso 200 (very late aftenoon, cloudy day.)
Ni Hao Yall

Pumpkin Patch 2012 037 wm
Hope everyone found their perfect pumpkins this year.
xoxo

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! ~ Pam, Apples of Gold

LisaS said...

gorgeous fall photos!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos~ The girls, pumpkins and flowers - All in full bloom!

Love Letters To China said...

Hi Wanda!

It's been so long since I've stopped by and commented on your photos. I usually just take a moment and read my favorite blogs through Google Reader.

I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! Love seeing them running around in search of the perfect pumpkin.

Hope you're doing well. Miss you..

xoxo

Anonymous said...

lovely photos. your daughters are so beautiful. I'm happy you're a family now. I don't have my pumpkin because in Portugal (Europe) we don't celebrate Halloween. but I find all these traditions very interesting. visiting from Sunday Best and I'm your new follower. happy week ahead :) xxo

Julie said...

Wow. Gorgeous photos as usual Wanda!

Pieni Lintu said...

Beautiful photos!

Tamar SB said...

So fun!! They are just growing up into beautiful little ladies! Glad you had a chance to hit up the patch!

Anonymous said...

I think this is my first visit to your lovely blog. Your photography is just gorgeous!!! Very talented lady.
Laurie @ Pride in Photos

Nancy said...

They do grow so fast! Scary fast.

First visit to your blog and I'm lovin' it. Especially the black framed photos in your sidebar. Gorgeous!

JinXiu said...

Its been a while. so nice to catch up

http://jinxiuofxuwen.blogspot.com/

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visits from my friends

NeoCounter

Hi, I'm Wanda. I am a happy woman, wife to Danny for...oh....lots a years and finally Mom to THE most adorable little girl from Hunan, China - Dahlia. And now we have been blessed again with another daughter, Milana, from Zhejiang, China. (The 2 best things I've ever done!) We live in the Montreal area. After a loooonnngg wait for Dahlia's little sister Milana (pronounced - Mee-lana, like banana), we finally brought her home in August 2009. Dahlia came to us in Nov 2004 (at 20 months of age)and a year later we began the application for another baby - at the time the waiting period was around 8 months. Almost 4 years later (say what!?!)we, at last, brought Milana home. This began as the story of our journey to bring Milana home and life with her big sister, Dahlia. It now continues as we live as a family of four!
God. My (growing) family. Hangin' out with my girlies. My wonderful friends (you know who you are!). To laugh (out loud and a lot!). Music. Painting. Hugs. Long chats with my buds. My garden. To read (ha...when I can!). Sunshine. Spring, Spring and more Spring. Building things. Cooking. Decorating. Parties (ahem). The internet. Life. Movies. A.I. Dancing with the stars. So you think you can dance. Travel. Umm..did I say laughing my head off. Oh Gee...everything actually!!
the long road
the long road
we picture {this}
Photobucket
SimplyCandid
Wild Olive Tees