Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday

REMAX #1b & & 329 wm
I've been so busy lately I completely forgot I had taken these (and a few thousand hundred) pictures a few week ago. (In fact I probably have enough to fill every Friday for a year but I won't do that.
ok.....so who said "whew"?
REMAX #1b & & 347 wm
I'm so glad Dahlia is still so obliging when I'm whipping my camera out. In fact, it's often her idea. And, I've stuck gold TWICE 'cause Milana is pushing her out of the way to get in the shot most times.
Not that there is a lot of "ham" around our house.
Ahem.

REMAX #1b & & 357 wm

This kid really should try out for Circle du Soleil.
the long road
(Don't forget to visit with Lisa and ceckout all the Friday photos today.)

REMAX #1b & & 333 wm
Have a wonderful week-end!!!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love how your girls really play into the camera. Beautiful.

Cedar said...

Beautiful photos and girls! I love the lighting with the dark background and their sweet poses!

Brooke said...

These are so pretty! And I LOVE Cirque de Soleil!! I would certainly love to come see your little bitty perform! :D Xoxo Brooke

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Your photos are A M A Z I N G!

The autumn set below is absolutely stunning.

lea
xo

Sharon said...

What a pose/position! Talk about flexible!

Dita said...

Did you EVER strike gold. FAB shots of Little Miss THANG....she really is quite the model and those scarves......oh, I'm in love!

Kiss that big girl for me!

xoxoxo
Dita

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visits from my friends

NeoCounter

Hi, I'm Wanda. I am a happy woman, wife to Danny for...oh....lots a years and finally Mom to THE most adorable little girl from Hunan, China - Dahlia. And now we have been blessed again with another daughter, Milana, from Zhejiang, China. (The 2 best things I've ever done!) We live in the Montreal area. After a loooonnngg wait for Dahlia's little sister Milana (pronounced - Mee-lana, like banana), we finally brought her home in August 2009. Dahlia came to us in Nov 2004 (at 20 months of age)and a year later we began the application for another baby - at the time the waiting period was around 8 months. Almost 4 years later (say what!?!)we, at last, brought Milana home. This began as the story of our journey to bring Milana home and life with her big sister, Dahlia. It now continues as we live as a family of four!
God. My (growing) family. Hangin' out with my girlies. My wonderful friends (you know who you are!). To laugh (out loud and a lot!). Music. Painting. Hugs. Long chats with my buds. My garden. To read (ha...when I can!). Sunshine. Spring, Spring and more Spring. Building things. Cooking. Decorating. Parties (ahem). The internet. Life. Movies. A.I. Dancing with the stars. So you think you can dance. Travel. Umm..did I say laughing my head off. Oh Gee...everything actually!!
the long road
the long road
we picture {this}
Photobucket
SimplyCandid
Wild Olive Tees